Monday, November 23, 2009

Digital Newsroom Skills Test: Image Test

For one of my University modules, Digital Newsroom, I had to do an image test to show that I can edit and upload photos succesfully to my blog.

I chose to take a photograph of Preston North End's football stadium called Deepdale using my digital camera.

Original photograph. (below)



The original image is resized to 100x100 pixels to create a thumbnail image (below).




The image below is cropped to 400 pixel wide by 300 pixel high version in jpeg format and shows the two floodlights of the stadium along with the Bill Shankly Kop and beside it the National Football Museum.



The image (below) is cropped to 200 pixel by 500 pixels. It shows the main floodlight of the stadium from the original photograph and the entrance to the National Football Musuem.






No comments: